If you do not receive notifications from the ExcellentLife platform/app, it is possible that:
1. No program/workouts have been set. You can adjust this by pressing the "Personal profile" button (small figure at the top right) when you are logged in to the app. After that, scroll down to the "My program" button. Now press the settings button (gear-icon on the top right). Then turn on the Notifications button (swipe to the right).
2. If you have selected "My exercises" in the previous menu and you have not added any exercises to your own profile, you will not receive any notifications. Add exercises to your own profile or use this menu and switch the button to "Preventive program" (swipe button to the left) to receive notifications.
3.If you still do not receive notifications after performing the above actions, you may need to authorize the ExcellentLife app to send a notification on your phone. You do this by:
1. Go to settings on your phone
2. Click the apps button (Android) or if you have IOS as your operating system, go to step 3.
3.Scroll down and select the ExcellentLife app.
4. Scroll down again and press the button "Notifications" (Android) / "Notifications" (IOS)
5. Turn the button here so that notifications/notifications are on (swipe to the right).